Saturday, July 30, 2016

Lovecraftian Thing a Day No.212: The Case of Charles Dexter Ward



The Case of Charles Dexter Ward has always been a favourite Lovecraft tale of mine, so I was pleased when I.N.J. Culbard went on to give it the graphic novel treatment (Culbard has since gone on to adapt The Shadow Out of Time, At the Mountains of Madness, The Dream-Quest for Unknown Kadath, as well as Chambers' King in Yellow tales in graphic novel format). I was fortunate to win this copy at a Lovecraft event organised by Chris Lackey at the Bishopsgate Institute in London back in 2012, where I came first in the Lovecraft quiz (answering every single question correctly, I'll have you know!). Culbard was in attendance, so I was also able to get my prize signed by him. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment