Thursday, March 31, 2016

Lovecraftian Thing A Day No.91: The Last Revelation of Gla'aki


I seem to be on a bit of a Ramsey Campbell kick at the moment - and because I'm also a bit stretched for time as I'm of for a final run-through of the talk that Phil Hine and myself are giving tonight at the London Fortean Society - here's another quick Lovecraftian Thing A Day by way of Mr. Campbell: his recent return to Cthulhu Mythos fiction, The Last Revelation of Gla'aki (with a fine cover by Pete von Sholley). Campbell is currently writing not one, not two, but three new Cthulhu Mythos novel for PS Publishing (who also released this volume). I was fortunate to be present for a reading from one of the novels at NecronomiCon 2015 (I know, I'll try to stop banging on about this!). In any case, fans of Ramsey Campbell's Mythos work have plenty to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment