Thursday, February 04, 2016

Lovecraftian Thing A Day No.35: I am a patron of Yog Sothoth!



Today's offering is an Elder Sign cloisonné badge which I received for my patronsge of Yog-Sothoth.com. I became a patron of the site when owner/administrator Paul of Cthulhu (who I finally got to meet at NecronomiCon 2015) introduced the scheme a good few years ago, and am proud to remain a patron to this day. If you are not familiar with Yog-Sothoth.com, it is without doubt the premiere website for Lovecraftian gaming (with a key focus on The Call of Cthulhu rpg), and has built up a wonderful community over many years. The Yog-Sothoth.com team were also early adopters of the podcast (they were podcasting well before it became the popular media format it is today) - indeed, it was through the site that I heard my very first podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment