Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Recent Acquisition - The Eye of Azathoth

Just a quick update on a recent acquisition: The Eye of Azathoth - a Lovecraftian ouija board with Nightgaunt planchette, made by Jason McKittrick of Cryptocurium.



This was available in limited numbers for just one week - I've always wanted a mythos-themed Ouija board, so when I saw this I snapped it up. My planchette is numbered 10 of 13, so it looks like this was produced in very limited numbers.


And the planchette glows in the dark:


Nice.


The board itself is printed on a vinyl sheet - apparently this is because it is less likely to get scratched when using the planchette. If I'm honest, I would have really liked it as a mounted board, but this is still a remarkably unusual piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment